See Kravings on Facebook
Kravings will re-open to in-house dining on 11 October 2021 in accordance with the government Health Orders. Take away is available, see the Take-Away Ordering or Menu pages for details.
Kravings is Covid Safe and works hard to keep our customers and staff safe and satisfy the guidelines for operations under Covid-19 restrictions. Our safety protocols include:
- Capacity is limited to ensure safe distance between tables
- Customers will need to provide name and contact information through the Service NSW app and show proof of vaccination status
- Staff have been trained in safe operation and sanitisation procedures
- Crockery and cutlery is cleaned in commercial grade washers and sanitised to food safety standards
- Hand sanitiser is provided at the entry to use on arrival and departure
- Tables will be covered in disposable paper coverings replaced after use
- There will be no condiments on the table. Salt and pepper can be provided on request
Using our blog we hope to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments.